Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CASH-FOR-VOTE SCAM: Another MP names Amar Singh in cash for votes scam!

FOR LIGHT READING, Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011

19 Jul 2011, 1202 hrs IST, TIMES NOW.

Another MP on Tuesday (July 19) implicated Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh in the cash for votes scam.

Speaking to TIMES NOW today, Former BJP MP Ashok Argal said, "I have no problem if i am questioned by Delhi police in the cash for vote case. Even if I have to go to jail, I shall happily go in the pursuit of truth. In fact no police officer ever came to investigate this case in the last 3 years."

When asked whether Sanjeev Saxena, who was once considered close to Amar Singh knew the SP leader Argal said, "Sanjeev Saxena and Amar Singh are known to each other. I met both of them at Amar Singh's residence. Sanjeev Saxena has also said that the amount given to us was brought from Amar Singh's residence. Call records show they are related. It will all be clear in investigations."

Argal added, "I am not a beneficiary of this cash for vote scam. I just spoke the truth. And I am not afraid."

Meanwhile, former BJP MP Mahavir Bhagora has claimed that Sanjiv Saxena tried to bribe him during the cash for votes scandal adding to Amar Singh's troubles. 

Full Story at,

No comments:

Post a Comment