Follow by Email

Saturday, July 23, 2011

KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE FIRE: Women patients die of asphyxiation!


FOR LIGHTER READING, Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011

July 23, 2011 PTI chennai / DC.

Three patients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) died after a fire broke out at a hospital here early Saturday, hospital officials said.
Fire officers suspect that an electrical short circuiting may have caused the fire at Kilpauk Medical Hospital.
The victims were identified as Tamil Selvi, 45, Krishna Bai, 72, and Nandagopal, 51, senior hospital official S. Geethalakshmi said.
According to Geethalakshmi, of the eight patients undergoing treatment at the ICU, four were in a critical condition before the fire broke out.
Hospital officials said Tamil Selvi and Krishna Bai died soon after the accident, while Nandagopal breathed his last later.


Full Story at,

No comments:

Post a Comment