Thursday, July 28, 2011

CWG SCAM: I'm perfectly OK - Suresh Kalmadi!


www.greentekindika.com
FOR LIGHTER READING, Download your free copy of “My First Beer Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011

July 28, 2011 / IANS, New Delhi / DC.

File photo - Suresh Kalmadi - AFP
File photo - Suresh Kalmadi - AFP.

Dismissing reports that he was suffering from dementia, former Commonwealth Games (CWG) Organising Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi on Thursday underwent a brain scan at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and said that he was 'perfectly all right'.
"I am perfectly all right, all that you reading outside is wrong... I've come for my routine check-up," Kalmadi, who has been lodged in Tihar Jail in connection with corruption in the preparation for the Games, told a news channel.


Full Story at,



No comments:

Post a Comment