Friday, July 15, 2011

CASEY ANTHONY: Look Alike Assaulted in An apparent case of mistaken identity!

Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 8:11 AM IST / news9.com.

Sammay Blackwell was mistaken for Casey Anthony and assaulted and nearly killed last Friday.

Michael Konopasek, News 9
CHOUTEAU, Oklahoma -- An apparent case of mistaken identity almost cost one Oklahoma woman her life. The Chouteau woman says someone tried to kill her because she looks like Casey Anthony, who, as of July 14, was still jailed halfway across the country in Florida.
Shortly after Casey Anthony was acquitted on the charge that she murdered her two-year-old daughter, signs of hatred mounted against her. But, many may say, none have been as bizarre as what is reported to have happened in Oklahoma.
It was a typical night for Sammay Blackwell at a Chouteau convenience store where she works until one customer's visit began a road rage of drama Blackwell may never forget.
"I said, ‘Oh my God, help me,'" said Blackwell. "I just started praying because I knew something was bad."
Blackwell said a suspicious woman entered the store shortly after 10 p.m. on Friday, July 8 and left after buying gas. But, that was not the last time their paths would cross.
"I got in my vehicle and began to back out and looked and could tell she was staring directly at me," said Blackwell. "I could almost see the white in her eyes."
Blackwell said the woman followed her and rammed her truck causing it to flip two and half times. She says she never talked with her attacker, but believed she was targeted because people tell her she resembles Casey Anthony.

Full Story at,

No comments:

Post a Comment