Friday, July 15, 2011

13/7 MUMBAI TERROR ATTACKS: Interior decorator cheats death for the second time!

Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011



A commando stands guard at the blast site in Mumbai- AFP
A commando stands guard at the blast site in Mumbai- AFP.

An interior decorator, whose car was badly damaged in the bomb blast in Dadar on Wednesday evening, has narrowly escaped death in terror attacks for the second time.
Deepak Patel (36), who was driving his Maruti Esteem - in which, according to initial reports, the bomb was planted - escaped unhurt when the bomb, kept atop a bus stop, went off when he was passing by the spot.
Earlier, he had narrowly escaped July 2006 train bombings in the metropolis.
Patel, a resident of neighbouring Navi Mumbai, was questioned and his statement was recorded by Shivaji Park police before being allowed to go home at 3 a.m. today.
Describing his experience as a 'nightmare', he said, "I had come to Dadar for some work. I was passing through the bus stop in my car when I heard a huge explosion. My car was completely damaged. I immediately got down and ran for safety."


Full Story at,

No comments:

Post a Comment