Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tulsi can detoxify fluoridated water | Deccan Chronicle

As I read this News Item, I tried to speak with the Faculty of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, Chandrapur, Maharashtra Phone: 07172 - 255778, 271599(Lib) , Phone No. (MBA) 263046, Phone No. (MCA) 272813, Web: http://www.spcollegechandrapur.ac.in - to congratulate them on their great discovery.

01) The Email: spmchd@sancharnet.in as given on their above website returns a stock message that it has a fatal error, as in case of many Academic Institutions, whose published Email IDs never work. 

02) Ku.K.S.Raipurkar, HoD, Environmental Science of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, rudely, disconnected my call, thrice, for reasons best known to her and they don't have any direct landline.

Also wouldn't respond to a polite SMS request to let me know her / her department's Email ID.

03) My attempt to get the phone number of Shri. R.K.Kamble, Sr. Faculty of Environment of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya, was also equally futile.

04) If any of you knows them and / or are able to communicate with them, I welcome your conveying my hearty congratulations to their Team on their great contribution.

05) I also welcome any philanthropic entrepreneur or NGO working with the potable water problem of people of 'Fluoridated Water Affected Areas', from across the globe to take note of this Discovery and try to use it, where feasible.

The link for this news item is,




No comments:

Post a Comment