Social activist Anna Hazare at the Tihar Jail in New Delhi on Wednesday - PTI.
01) There is, absolutely, no constitutional provision that authorised the government to put conditions as to the number of days of fast or of protest, the number of people that would protest and so far and so forth!
02) Mayawati government has never put any conditions on Rahul Gandhi's protest rallies or 'Pada Yatra' when he recently indulged in them in U.P.;
03) Anna Hazare was arrested and put in a Jail notorious for its VIP inmates, some of whom had been the key functionaries of UPA Government, till recently - with an apprehension that he (Anna) would violate Section 144!
04) When Rahul Gandhi violated the same Section in U.P., the government there, had detained him till Evening and let him off;
05) From where do these UPA Mis-Mangers get those funny ideas of imposing restrictions on a "Satyagrahi"?
06) Team Anna need not even negotiate with the UPA government on those "Un-Constitutional Conditions" that they wish to impose on them;
07) While I do not support the 'Fasts' as a means of achieving anythign nor do I support all demands as made by Team-Anna, I do, strongly & unequivocally support their right to dissent and right to be heard!!!