Wednesday, July 6, 2011

YURI OGORODNIK: Sacked athletics coach fears for his life in India!


For US-LEED, LEED India, IGBC Green Homes, Green Factory Buildings, Green SEZs, and Green Townships: www.greentekindika.com
Have you read, “Mayhem of the Miserables!available @ US$ 1/- with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011

PTI / The Hindu / PATIALA, July 6, 2011.

Sacked athletics coach Yuri Ogorodnik today expressed fear for his life in India and defended himself by claiming that he did not play any role in the doping scandal that resulted in six of his trainees testing positive for banned substances.
The Ukrainian, who was sacked by Sports Minister Ajay Maken for his alleged role in the doping fiasco, said he wants to leave the country soon and claimed that he has been set—up to tarnish his reputation.
“I want to go home. If I stay here I will die. I don’t want to die in India. I want to die in my country. I have always faced many problems here. I have not been eating or sleeping well,” said Ogorodnik while speaking to electronic media here.

Full Story at,

No comments:

Post a Comment