FOR LIGHT READING, Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena President Raj Thackeray at the party headquarters in Shivaji Park, Mumbai - PTI.
For the second time in five days, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Monday targeted north Indians and the migrant population and demanded a check on their influx into Mumbai.
"People from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are involved in nearly 70-80 per cent of all crimes committed in the city," Raj Thackeray alleged at a press conference here. Daily 48 trains come here from those two states alone, he added.
From the security point of view, he demanded that the authorities should pay attention to the migrants' influx in Mumbai and adjacent Thane district.
The MNS chief also lashed out at state Samajwadi Party chief Abu Asim Azmi for expressing sympathy with the 13/7 triple blast suspect, Faiz Usmani, who died in hospital on Sunday owing to medical complications.
"What is wrong if the police investigated Usmani, who had met a terrorist in jail several times? Why does Azmi always support people with criminal backgrounds?" asked Raj Thackeray.
01) Faiz Usmani's brother happens to be a jailed Terrorist and there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't met his brother in Jail;
02) Faiz Usmani is not a suspect for 13/7 Mumbai Blast, but was questioned by the Police with a hope to get some useful information;
03) It is because of people like Abu Asim Azmi, Mumbai is still a Metropolis or by now it would have become the hotbed of Communal Hatred!
04) Raj Thackeray's claim of 70% to 80% of all crime in Mumbai is committed by the migrants is a fallacy;
05) It is the 100% Mumbaikars like Ibrahim Dawood, who are behind all major crimes committed in Mumbai!
Full Story at,