Download your free copy of “My First Beer” Now with the Smashwords Summer/Winter promotion, ending July 31, 2011
An official inspects a device found at the blast site at Dadar, Mumbai — AFP.
Two days after three explosions rocked Mumbai, Central Intelligence agencies, which have been examining various theories, suspect that a new module of the Indian Mujahideen called Bullet 313 may have carried out attack.
However, Home Secretary R.K. Singh on Thursday said no particular group has been zeroed in on as yet.
Though the Union home ministry has said that there were no specific intelligence inputs warning of the blasts, officials from Central agencies including the RAW and IB say they had received inputs earlier about formation of a new module of the terror outfit.
IB sources said they had, last year, received information about the formation of Bullet 313, and they also had the names of its operatives. “It is likely that this outfit may have carried out Wednesday’s blast,” the source said.
He added that the agency had also identified three alleged cadres handling Bullet 313, and the IB had also prepared a detailed report about it. Meanwhile, two international calls — one from United Arab Emirates and one from Saudi Arabia — are under the IB’s scanner. These calls were intercepted by the Central agencies on the night of blasts.
Full Story at,